We’re on the Lookout for a Creative Team!
We’re looking for a Copywriter and an Art Director who are bursting with ideas. Together they will form a new creative team, whose mission is to develop and pitch creative ideas, concepts and content. Both should be experienced, but more importantly passionate and driven. At Nordic.Agency we are able to give plenty of room to grow and reach for greater ambitions. And for those who want it, there is a lot more responsibility to be gained.
Who are Nordic.Agency?
We are a small but energetic digital agency with a passion for remarkable communication. As the official representatives of the Ogilvy PR network in the Nordics, we work with local as well as international clients. In the past we have represented brands such as Domino’s Pizza, Sea Legacy, Bacardi, Starbucks, Paypal, American Express, and United Influencers.
As a member of our team…
- There’s a lot room for personal growth and for those who plan on climbing.
- You’re opinion will matter. As a small agency, decision-making is a team effort.
- You will have access to the Ogilvy PR network, providing international contacts, clients, tools and information.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with international clients & brands.
- You will have networking opportunities with industry leading figures.
- You will be a part of close-nit team in an active and creative work environment.
We’d like to see that you have at least three years of experience within the business. You have an eye for details and the ability to pitch ideas effectively. You’re a positive and humle team player, eager to do more. Although you’re passionate about your craft, you have other hidden competences to offer as well. Your are ambitious, structured and capable of managing time wisely to hit deadlines.
You write effortlessly in both English and Swedish. You’re capable of changing your tone of voice according to brand
You’re a talented visual artist with a broad capacity of styles. You’re capable of constructively coordinating a team of creatives.